
Sing You a Rainbow | Family Sing Along - www.muffinsongs.com
If I could sing you the sunshine
I'd sing it for you all the time
If I could sing you a smile
I'd sing you one as big as mine
When I think of you
If I could sing you a rainbow
I'd sing it everywhere that you go
So that you would always know
The precious gift you are
If I could sing you pure love
I'd sing till you had more than enough
And if I could sing you simple joy [happiness]
I'd sing you even more than I have
When I think of you
When I think of you
If I could sing you a rainbow
I'd sing it everywhere that you go
So you would always know
The precious gift you are
(Rpt Chorus)
The precious gift you are
The precious gift you are
***
Song written by Bryant Oden
Muffin Songs obtains all necessary rights on this video
- laguardia airport map, wiggles theme song, songs to sing, preschool thanksgiving crafts, teletubbies cast, preschool teacher salary, songs about friendship, abc bachelor, animation composer, anaktuvuk pass, animation svg, laguna woods, kidz bop, pocoyo halloween, sing along movies, anakin skywalker lightsaber, kindergarten smorgasboard, abc11, 英語造句, animation powerpoint, 童謡 動画, wiggles pub tour, teletubbies sun, kids games, 童謡 メドレー, kids earn money, lyrics to amazing grace, wiggles christmas, pocoyo nina, abc27, teletubbies noo noo, lyrics to santa baby, animation stop motion, lyrics to shallow, animation flash, singalong 4, song maker, songs about family, teletubbies sun baby, kindergarten, kids videos, animation software free, teletubbies intro, lyrics to thank you next, pocoyo toys, singalong buddies, teletubbies babies, song of ice and fire, 英語翻譯, 童謡 雨, laguna seca, songs about depression, song dynasty, 英語 中文, kindergarten teacher salary, kids smart watch, teletubbies actors, laguna hills, preschool christmas crafts, laguna beach restaurants, kids movies, 童謡 冬, pocoyo elly, kids christmas songs, kids heart challenge, pocoyo dance, wiggles fruit salad, lyrics to silent night, song of solomon, abc weather, pocoyo world, english prime, preschool books, lyrics2learn, kindergarten math worksheets, teletubbies costume, 英語翻譯國語, 英語 意思, kids jokes, lyrics to sunflower, snake, singalong or sing-along, kids see ghosts, teletubbies toys, preschool curriculum, animation art, preschool songs, preschool near me, song generator, wiggles characters, songs by queen, song hye kyo, wiggles space dancing, sing along with mitch, pocoyo wiki, sing along bohemian rhapsody, english club tv, anakin skywalker battlefront 2, lyricstraining, pocoyo youtube, abc15, lyrics to frosty the snowman, wiggles movie, wiggles emma, wiggles and wags, wiggles show, kindergarten math games, animation movies, teletubbies height, wiggles tour, pocoyo season 4, animation movies 2017, laguiole, anakin vs obi wan, preschool teacher jobs, songs about cheating, songs about rain, songs of 2018, songs to dance to, 英語語錄, lyrics to happier, kindergarten readiness, singalong shop, kindergarten worksheets, singalong microphone, singalong manila, kids tablet, wiggles yummy yummy, anakin younglings, english dictionary, teletubbies names, animation movies 2018, laguna madre, pocoyo cake, sing along songs, lagunitas ipa, laguna beach, laguna beach show, 英語拼音, pocoyo birthday, teletubbies dipsy, abcya, teletubbies games, english vocabulary in use, wiggles toys, anakin i hate you, preschool games, laguna niguel, anakim, preschool age, preschool christmas songs, anak krakatau, lagunitas, lyrics to o holy night, songs for kids, song of the south, 童謡 怖い, singalong sound of music, 童謡 海, english galaxy, englishman in new york, sing along christmas songs, english level test, songselect, pocoyo characters, wigglesworth, teletubbies po, abc13, laguardia community college, anaklusmos, 童謡 夏, laguna beach weather, anakin skywalker father, songs about death, pocoyo spanish, abcya3, 英語成語, 童謡 youtube, preschool crafts, kids toys, singalong blog, lyrics to jingle bells, kids eat free, lyrics to 12 days of christmas, animation 12 principles, songs about jane, singalong bar, lyrics to africa, kids movies 2018, pocoyo theme song, pocoyo coloring pages, english home, animation maker, kindergarten writing paper, anakin solo, pocoyo christmas, preschool printables, songs by queen, songs about missing someone, 英語學習, 童謡 英語, teletubbies scary, lyrics to sicko mode, 童謡 冬 歌詞, songs with good bass, english levels, teletubbies meme, english test, lyrics to hallelujah, anakin\u0027s father, english grammar, songs about love, kids foot locker, 童謡 楽譜, preschool lesson plans, kindergarten books, kindergarten cop, song joong ki, song lyrics, laguardia high school, kids next door, english for kids, abc7, kindergarten cop 2, 英語 แปลว่า, songs 2018, abc news, laguardia airport, anaki, sing along bling, english text, english films, sing along messiah, song of the sea, 英語句子, 童謡 一覧, english alphabet, pocoyo costume, kindergarten registration, songkick, abc schedule, anakinra, abc song, 英語流利說, animation mentor, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, song select, preschool prep, lyrics to joy to the world, english grammar in use, laguna beach hotels, animation vs animator, anakin skywalker, 童謡 クリスマスソング, laguna tools, animation minecraft, kindergarten age, 英語字典, anakin, lyrics to 7 rings, 童謡 英语, teletubbies house, englishdom, singalongz, animation software 2d, pocoyo videos, preschool activities, wiggles cast, kindergarten math, teletubbies vacuum, teletubbies theme song, songsterr, kindergarten christmas crafts, singalong definition, 童謡 秋, teletubbies gif, songsterr, wiggles and giggles, lyrics bohemian rhapsody, english tenses, abc liquor, singalong spelling, wiggles original, animation css, 英語翻譯中文, abc store, anakeesta, abc school closings, abc27 weather, 英語助手, songs about money, song quotes, kindergarten sight words, kids youtube, 童謡 朝, anakin skywalker actor, 童謡 歌詞, preschool teacher, anakin and padme, animation blender, 英語句子翻譯, 英語拼音表, wiggles puppets, abc supply, songs about depression, abc 6, preschoolsmiles, 童謡 教育, 英語作文, songs about love, 英語九百句型大全集, kids songs, animation software, 英語句子結構, kindergarten 2, songs that saved my life, english file, songs from the 80s, kindergarten game, wiggles hot potato, kindergarten teacher, laguna, animated gif, kindergarten cop cast, songs from the 70s, pocoyo pato, songs about friendship, 童謡集, preschool worksheets, lyrics genius, wiggles net worth, pocoyo racing, kids books, 童謡 唱歌, kids shoes, preschool of america, english lab, singalong junk, abc mouse, laguna niguel weather
Sing You a Rainbow | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs |
| 37 Likes | 37 Dislikes |
| 21,509 views views | 1,261,985 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 17 Oct 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét